New Mexico Apps. due soon

A-con

Applications for the New Mexico tag lottery are due by April 9, next week. The on-line process is easy to use, so expect ten thousand other people to put in for the same units as you do.

If you are planning to put in for archery elk, I suggest you avoid the Gila area, my odds are bad enough already.
Good luck.

By the way, just trying to be a peckerhead.

I am putting in for unit 44/45. I heard that place is just awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unit 56 would be a tough unit. There's not much public land. The public land that is there is all state land. NMG&F does have an easement for hunters to be able to hunt on state land, but access can be very tough. A lot of state land is land locked by private with no way to get to it. I don't know much about the deer in that unit, but I would think you will find some mule deer and some whitetail.

With an $8 app fee, no lisc required and no preference point system, the system is whored out with applicants. Our game commission ruined the draw. I apply in 8 other states because mine sucks.|oo

thanks that is what i was looking for, i dunno where to put in for my 3rd choice i want a decent chance for a buck nothing huge if i dont draw here in idaho or hunt in colorado

I put in for the best of the best in New Mexico...dont expect a tag for elk, deer, or sheep.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colt97
Back