New Mexico 5B Rifle Deer

Outdoor Junkie

I still cant believe I'm writing this, but I am one of the lucky 2 non residents to draw the New Mexico Rifle Deer Hunt for this November... I did a huge amount of research before the draw, so I have a good base of information, but that research is getting ramped up big time today.

If anyone has any reccomendations or feedback I'd love to hear it as I put together my game plan for November.

Take care,
Chuck

After doing more research on this unit looks like you may have struck gold hope we can help each other out wouldnt mind watching a road muley be shot haha

I still cant believe I'm writing this, but I am one of the lucky 2 non residents to draw the New Mexico Rifle Deer Hunt for this November... I did a huge amount of research before the draw, so I have a good base of information, but that research is getting ramped up big time today.

If anyone has any reccomendations or feedback I'd love to hear it as I put together my game plan for November.

Take care,
Chuck
I drew a 5B deer tag for 2021 and wondered how your 2020 hunt went? Any suggestions or expectation adjustments are welcomed.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTLifer
Back