new member from Oregon

My name is Patrick, and I am a big fan of Randy Newberg's shows and a longtime visitor to the hunt talk forum. I have learned a lot from just browsing the site, and I would like to start contributing when I have time. Currently I am a 23 year old junior in college at Portland State University, so I often visit hunt talk or watch fresh tracks when I feel cooped up here in the city lol. I am a political science major, so I especially appreciate the emphasis on the political aspect of hunting, and my goal is to learn as much about conservation and wildlife management as I can and someday get involved professionally. It has also been my goal for a long time to move to Montana after I graduate. Although I love hunting in Oregon I cannot wait to move to Montana! Anyway I just wanted to introduce myself and share a little background info on who I am. If there are any other members in my area I'd love to hear from ya!

p.s. I have really enjoyed the podcast so far, and I love how the subject matter really delves into the issues that most other people in the industry don't talk about. I feel like fresh tracks, OYOA, and now the podcast really give hunting the attention it deserves rather than a lot of the crap out there that is so detrimental to our way of life as hunters and conservationists. Keep up the great work Randy!

Welcome from an Idahoan! Own property in OR, but just cannot afford to hunt there as a NR even though I see deer and elk whenever we go to our cabin.

Back