Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

New member from Nebraska

David_moosehunter

Hey, just introducing myself. Not at all experienced with forums; hoping to avoid gaffes.

I live in Omaha, but grew up in Manitoba, Canada. I go back every fall for a moose hunt (and guided for a few years when I was still a resident). Really hoping the border will open up for my 2021 hunt! Missed 2020. This will be my 40th year hunting the same area.

Joined HT because I saw some moose hunting discussion, and figured I could add some perspective, but I now see it's an old thread.

I'm an avid whitetail hunter while home in NE, and love my crossbow (don't judge!). It lets me spend a LOT of time in treestands, being choosy.

When still in Canada I hunted grouse, geese, ducks, and bears, but haven't found good opportunities in NE.

I'll attach a pic of my 2019 moose, about 2 hours into the odyssey of winching him ashore.

Attachments

• IMG_1830 - Copy.JPG
    5.9 MB · Views: 14
Welcome to HT! Awesome looking moose. Hoping to be chasing them next year in Alaska

Welcome from SWPA.
great looking moose. I’ve hunted south central Nebraska muzzle loader.was fun until things got wet and very sticky 😡😂

Welcome from Michigan! I have found HT to be an incredible resource. I hope you do too.

Welcome to the site. Thanks for expanding our brain trust into the realm of moose.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back