Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

New member freeze-out?

At least we know how to properly spell it out if we so choose. Or blurt it out loud in public. If we so choose.

If any had stuck around and read more than is socially acceptable in length these days, they could have had found a couple ES LO tags offered ,free.

But now that I spewed it out agin in publick, the tags will go unconverted.
Dammit Hank,
I didn't mean to poke that bear. I'm sorry.

I dropped one the 1st time my Brit ex splained to me the proper way to shock ones brother.
His nickname from her from then on too.
My former BIL is known to the whole family as, "The A$$hole" It seems all good ex in-law names come form the same general region.
That new member joined because someone asked him to show us his butthole.
Middle school with a touch of Neanderthal?

I chose here for the grammatically correct witty banter, general scientific literacy of the populace, intelligent conversation, GIFs and graphs, members’ taste in ice cream, and hunting stories.
How is this working out for you? Someone has to ride shotgun on the boys of HT. Could be Mrs Fin is going to lower the boom on me one of these days.

Still haven’t touched them. Just feeling spunky I guess. 🤷🏻‍♀️
DAMN! You must be one tough cookie! The ice machine works wonders but I still needed some extra help at the beginning to cut the pain. Wasn't for too long, and I started again with a few when I started therapy. Well then, GOOD JOB! Much respect!

I see there has been a new entry! Said joined yesterday but I never saw the update by the latest posts box until just now. OK, who got axed? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: JAG
I see there has been a new entry! Said joined yesterday but I never saw the update by the latest posts box until just now. OK, who got axed? :ROFLMAO:
Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We'd been out in the field and hadn't noticed anything wrong.

Turns out the email server that was sending the registration confirmations was down. It should be fixed now and several emails went out in bulk just now.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We'd been out in the field and hadn't noticed anything wrong.

Turns out the email server that was sending the registration confirmations was down. It should be fixed now and several emails went out in bulk just now.
WAY TO FRICKEN GO @Dave N. You just had to push this and ruin something good going on...I might as well avoid hunt talk for a few days now with all those newbies coming in.

WAY TO FRICKEN GO @Dave N. You just had to push this and ruin something good going on...I might as well avoid hunt talk for a few days now with all those newbies coming in.
234jlkjd

I know you'll be back to bitch about something going on with the race Sunday. ;)

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alaska2Montana
Back