Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

New member freeze-out?

Dave N

I noticed that the newest member joined way back on August 23rd. Normally there's a few sign up every day! Where did they all go?

Typically the new joins come in the off season to share the success stories in hopes it helps them with welcoming arms, or when draws are due to be released/freshly released, looking for advice..

The better question is How many of this years newcomers shall return for the following years, with more than their original questions..?

Typically the new joins come in the off season to share the success stories in hopes it helps them with welcoming arms, or when draws are due to be released/freshly released, looking for advice..

The better question is How many of this years newcomers shall return for the following years, with more than their original questions..?
1 in 178?

Maybe we just reached the limit. Need to boot somebody to make room for a new guy.

OK....Moosie, Cushman or Greenhorn? You choose.... :)
I could add a few more…
I’m here because I wanted to find cool, like-minded people to hunt with. Still working on that… lol

I feel I’m disliked and not taken seriously- and would restart because of the 30 tall thing. 😏

My optimism and belief that there’s still turdy point bucks out there if you look hard enough, is more hated than Bigfoot believers by skeptics…
And I think the ‘Squatch arguments are ridiculous…
The Irony….

What is the vibe over there (genuinely curious but not curious enough to make an account and hang out :LOL:)
Middle school with a touch of Neanderthal?

I chose here for the grammatically correct witty banter, general scientific literacy of the populace, intelligent conversation, GIFs and graphs, members’ taste in ice cream, and hunting stories.

Middle school with a touch of Neanderthal?

I chose here for the grammatically correct witty banter, general scientific literacy of the populace, intelligent conversation, GIFs and graphs, members’ taste in ice cream, and hunting stories.
So a couple of weeks ago Mrs, me, and two of our grown boys are playing a word game with tiles called OneUp! It's like free form speed Scrabble. You can steal the points from another player by changing the word with your tile(s). Mrs appears to have been working at the Jr High school too long. The whole thing fell apart when she dropped the C word. And I don't mean "Cancer".

Last edited:
So a couple of weeks ago Mrs, me and the two of our grown boys are playing a word game with tiles called OneUp! It's like free form speed Scrabble. You can steal the points from another player by changing the word with your tile(s). Mrs appears to have been working at the Jr High school too long. The whole thing fell apart when she dropped the C word. And I don't mean "Cancer".
At least we know how to properly spell it out if we so choose. Or blurt it out loud in public. If we so choose.

If any had stuck around and read more than is socially acceptable in length these days, they could have had found a couple ES LO tags offered ,free.

But now that I spewed it out agin in publick, the tags will go unconverted.

So a couple of weeks ago Mrs, me and the two of our grown boys are playing a word game with tiles called OneUp! It's like free form speed Scrabble. You can steal the points from another player by changing the word with your tile(s). Mrs appears to have been working at the Jr High school too long. The whole thing fell apart when she dropped the C word. And I don't mean "Cancer".
Sickening sound when they hit the floor podnuh....

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alaska2Montana
Back