NEW SITKA Ambient 75

New Hound DVD on market

Ike

hump
Maybe my hound dog trailer should have been here under lions rather than under bears? I did put a trailer on my website advertising my upcoming Hound Dog Crazy II DVD that is scheduled out on October 1, 2005. That DVD will highlight two boar black bear hunts, six tom lion hunts, three tom bobcat hunts and one catch-an-release lion hunt, along with lots of clips on other hunts. I also am putting some extra features on the DVD that will talk about hound training, the lion scratch, and a big game hunting ad for Wild Mountain Outfitters. Hopefully, they'll be something on this DVD for everyone. I hope to have a new video web page up on my site with both "Hound Dog Crazy" and "Hound Dog Crazy II" in the coming day with all the information a person might need.

Yall keep'em tredd!

the ikester
I'm pumped for bears how bout you guys? hump
http://www.ingramwildlife.com

I viewed the trailer. Good job. Do you guide? If so, what's your fee on lions and bobcats?

james_wvu said:
I viewed the trailer. Good job. Do you guide? If so, what's your fee on lions and bobcats?

Thanks on the video clip. Yeah, I bought a video camera a few years back and guided some hunters while I figured my pack and I were at the to of our game. When I guide a hunter on bears, lions or bobcats, I work through Wild Mountain Outfitters. http://www.monsterbulls.com The owner and I have been longterm friends, and we've worked and shared while helping each other out. He has three or four videos out and I'm in maybe all three of them???

Anyway, I did most of the guiding to document my efforts on film. I have a full time job and limit my efforts with hunters to only a few a year now that the video projects are done. You are welcome to contact him..but there are lots of guides in the West taht would love to take a lion or bobcat hunter on a hunt.

Take care and thanks for asking.

the ikester
I'm pumped for bears |oo

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wisco94
Back