new here

wadeerslayer

I would like to introduce myself to everyone here at hunttalk.My name is jonny and I live in roy washington.I enjoy hunting blacktail deer,elk,and bears in washington.Ive only taken 2 deer though, a spike and a doe but have missed 2 nice bucks (buck fever).I mostly hunt the skookumchuck and storm king units but have hunted preatty much all over washington state.well I guess thats enough about me now.

Welcome to Moosie's Hunttalk wadeerslayer. Pull up a stump and stay awhile. Lots of good people here with good info and stories. Might get stump brokehump once and a while but you'll get used to it;) :D Hope you have a good sense of humor.;)

Welcome to hunttalk jonny! We are always open to new adventures young men like you. We love to hear all the thrilling hunting stories.The more bull-chit you can add to the story the more these desk jockeys eat it up! If you love cutting down fences and riding your ATV through the woods,you will be an instant hit!If you are into innerspecies erottica than Fireside is the place for you!If you find polishing the end of your muzzle with your mouth is better than reading another post from Buzz than you are normal!

wadeerslayer,

Good to have another Western Wa guy on here who can relate to hunting in the rain and coming home empty handed!!

Welcome aboard... I'm not sure what this "desk jockey" people are that was mentioned above but I enjoy a good BS story :)

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htcooke
Back