New Guy From Washington State

Grundy53

Hello all. I've been lurking on an off for a year and figured I should finally introduce myself. I'm 32 years old and am very passionate about hunting. Elk and Deer are my favorite prey, but I also enjoy hunting bear, grouse, and predators. I'm trying to teach myself how to hunt turkey and hope to some day soon get to hunt pronghorn. All of my hunting is done in Washington except for my yearly whitetail trip to Idaho. However I hope to expand into other states in the coming years. Hopefully I will be able to contribute meaningfully to this forum.

Welcome, there's a few of us Washingtonians on here. As a current dry sider I can swear than you don't want to live over here, you have to wear sunscreen all the time, you don't get nearly enough time in your car sitting in traffic to catch up on the news, you get sick of people waving and being friendly, I mean, I swear, if my neighbors invite me to any more bbq's I'm going to move back to the wet side. :)

Hey Washington dudes,
I'm on the wet side just south of Olympia WA. I do business in Portland, so I hit Portland all the time. You guys hunt out of state at all or stay local?

Back