Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

New guy from Washington state

trophyhunt69

Hello all, I'm a new guy to this forum. Just found this site and thought I'd sign up, I've been a member on another hunt site for many years with the same log in name minus the 69 on the end. I hunt in my home state of Wa and in Idaho, Elk is my passion but live to hunt bear and deer as well. I mostly use rifle for elk in Idaho but muzzy for both deer and elk in Wa, archery is my favorite way to hunt elk. Nothing like a bull screaming in your face at 10 yards! I just had an amazing spring bear hunt in Wa, spring bear is probably my 2nd favorite hunt. Tough to draw in the unit I put in for, average about every 5 years. I've killed close to 20 bulls, biggest is around 318'', around 8 bears, 1 cougar and deer including blacktail, whitetail and mule deer. Anyway, not trying to brag, just trying to introduce myself to the masses. Any other WA guys/gals on here?

Welcome to HT. While I sleep in a different state, WA will always be home. I learned how to hunt in 328 - Naneum, took my first elk and deer there and have many fond memories exploring as a kid.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfrosty6
Back