Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

New Guy from Saskatchewan

jhunt8

Hey guys,

Just dropping in from Saskatchewan, Canada. Now, we don't have the mountains but we do have some amazing country up here and I wouldn't have it any other way. I am hoping to make it down to wyoming/montana in the next few years to hunt pronghorn as we do not have a good enough population for a decent season here, there is only approx 25 tags in 2 zones at this point. I have hunted moose, whitetail, mule deer and am an avid bird hunter although I just started hunting a few short years ago.

Hope to learn some new things and be able to gain some valuable insight!

Thanks!

Jordan

Welcome to the sight. I'm sure there are alot of us that dream of spending a month in Canada with a rifle.
Looking forward to some pics/stories.

Before I can personally welcome you, officially.......A) do you have, or have you had aspairations of bear hunting while wearing Victoria Secret Passion Pink Flip-Flops? B) Do you hunt with, or at least own a 7mm08?

Attachments

• 50024349.jpg
    50024349.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 179
Last edited:
Before I can personally welcome you, officially.......A) do you have, or have you had aspairations of bear hunting while wearing Victoria Secret Passion Pink Flip-Flops? B) Do you hunt with, or at least own a 7mm08?

To answer your questions

a) wear those bad boys hunting in -30degrees no problem
b) I do not own a 7mm 08 but I have hunted with one. We are as of now a .270 family.

Welcome. One side of my family is from Sask. They homesteaded in Pierceland. Now they are scattered throughout the Province. I drive the 2000 miles to get there nearly every year for a couple weeks of Waterfowl hunting. I have seen some huge Whitetails, Mulies, Elk and Moose. Wish I could buy a license w/out an outfitter !!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaly24
Back