Yeti GOBOX Collection

New guy from Michigan!

NoKidsAfter40

Hello all! I am a an avid hunter from Michigan who spends all my falls chasing game in the western states. I am predominately an archer and find my enjoyment outside of family comes from putting miles on my boots and shooting. I like to reload and shoot long range as well. My favorite states are all west of the Mississippi. One of my life missions is to successfully harvest the North American 29 big game animals with a bow. I have currently taken 19 of them. All of my free thoughts are thinking and strategizing on which state and animal I should hunt each fall. Applying for tags, points, and lotteries in every state possible for decades has been rewarding and disappointing as many on HT can relate to. I have eaten many tag sandwiches. I have also been blessed with some very nice animals. I am a fair chase guy, only way for me. While I like hunting alone or DIY, I also do use guides and work with other hunters to learn and understand new country and game particulars.
I look forward to getting to learn and chat with you all as I become acquainted with HT and the members here. This is my first time joining a hunt talk type forum. I am not a social media guy so I’m following advise from a buddy to join. I have already learned some valuable lessons and rights of passage here the hard way. From what I can see this will be a great place to learn and share however!
Happy Blood Trails and Backstraps!
Mike from Michigan!

Last edited:
Welcome Mike. Which of the ten critters are you missing from the list, besides Shiras moose?
I am awaiting an opportunity to hunt the Tule elk, desert sheep, stone sheep, big horn, Shiras, woodland caribou, brown bear, coues deer, mountain goat, and prong horn.

Welcome from NM. I would imagine you have a lot of information to offer given your work and research into the various draw systems. You coming on board HT is probably a sign that you've got all the draw details mastered! Great to have you aboard!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back