Caribou Gear

New Grinder

Ben Sellers

I was talking with my FIL, who is a deer processor about grinders and sausage stuffers. He said, I have an extra-do you want it. Apparently he had traded for it but it’s been setting on the shelf, unused for years. It’s an American made, 3/4 hp professional model made by General. Now to put it to use. I’m thinking of mixing so bacon ends with elk burger to make snack sticks, plus well-burgers. I this is just one more thing I owe him for. Great guy!

17A1F109-DBBB-41A5-8DC3-CE72DCB89314.jpeg0F5D6D85-F076-453D-B9D4-BDEB8E9F31A5.jpeg

Wish you could’ve seen the look on my wife’s face when she saw it. The main question was “where are you going to put it”

Looks like a good grinder. We mix 12 pounds of wild game with five pounds of beef and three pounds of bacon, for the best-tasting burgers that I have ever eaten.

That sounds like something I could get the family on board with. I’m fine eating straight elk or deer but my wife prefers ground beef. This might be a good meat in the middle-pun intended.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back