Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

New gear

Don Fischer

Think I've finally reached the point in my life where if I'm gonna hunt I absolutely need a new piece of gear! 4 wheeler! Knees don't work so good any more, one it made of steel. Olf sport's injury fron high school has my right anckle messed up. Arthritus in my hips and right knee make walking a chore! So walking around is hard to do and packing out even a dead rabbit could be a chore. Son found a 4 wheeler for next to nothing couple days ago and got me to thinking. If I had another one of them I could suddenly get around a lot better again! Gonna end up being a down scale road hunter but at least I'll be able to hunt! gave up elk several years ago just for fear of not being able to get a downed elk out. Actually I doubt I could get a down deer out at this point!

If you’re going 4-wheeler (not a side by side) buy a Honda, take care of it, and it will probably outlast you.

I don’t buy new vehicles but i see how people treat these things, a clean used one is hard to come by here.

If you’re going 4-wheeler (not a side by side) buy a Honda, take care of it, and it will probably outlast you.

I don’t buy new vehicles but i see how people treat these things, a clean used one is hard to come by here.
Yea I'm heaing Honda from my son too. probably end up being one! I seldom buy new stuff either!

I bought a Yamaha 660 Grizzly new in 2004. Had the top end done and some scars on the body but it stills takes me where I want to go. It doesn't book for much but I'll keep it. I use it to plow snow all winter and it just keeps on going.

Back