Yeti GOBOX Collection

New from North Alabama

LuckyGoose

I had to make an account to thank you all.

I was just sent scrambling when I found out Idaho sold out of OTC non-resident archery tags. I usually wait to buy my tag until I make the drive out there (too much can happen on a 28 hour drive and I don't want a breakdown and a $600 tag/license in my pocket). Whelp, that strategy cost me a tag this year and sent me scrambling to make a plan B.

While searching the basics of access, public pressure, and water availability information I was repeatedly able to find quality information from the HuntTalk forums. So, thank you all for that. I hope I can repay by helping some help to others on here for topics I'm qualified to answer. Headed to Colorado on Sept. 16 for a solo 10-days in the wilderness. 10-days alone in the mountains is something I look forward to every year.

I've watched and listened Randy's podcast and I'm a fan of how be hunts, carry's himself, and is a voice for hunting and public lands so checking out and joining the forum was long overdo anyway.

Seems like a great group of folks here. Good luck to everyone this season.

Last edited:
Welcome to HT! Look forward to reading your adventures and checking out the pics.
Between ID and CO, there should be some great stories in the making.

Back