Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

New from North Alabama

LuckyGoose

I had to make an account to thank you all.

I was just sent scrambling when I found out Idaho sold out of OTC non-resident archery tags. I usually wait to buy my tag until I make the drive out there (too much can happen on a 28 hour drive and I don't want a breakdown and a $600 tag/license in my pocket). Whelp, that strategy cost me a tag this year and sent me scrambling to make a plan B.

While searching the basics of access, public pressure, and water availability information I was repeatedly able to find quality information from the HuntTalk forums. So, thank you all for that. I hope I can repay by helping some help to others on here for topics I'm qualified to answer. Headed to Colorado on Sept. 16 for a solo 10-days in the wilderness. 10-days alone in the mountains is something I look forward to every year.

I've watched and listened Randy's podcast and I'm a fan of how be hunts, carry's himself, and is a voice for hunting and public lands so checking out and joining the forum was long overdo anyway.

Seems like a great group of folks here. Good luck to everyone this season.

Last edited:
Welcome to HT! Look forward to reading your adventures and checking out the pics.
Between ID and CO, there should be some great stories in the making.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mthunter137
Back