New from ND/MT

406Family

Hello all,

I can say that the hunt talk crowd is one of the best well spoken group of sportsmen/women that's out there. I enjoy reading all the posts and opinions of other hunters, I have learned quite a bit. My family moved out to North Dakota about 4 years ago from MT. At first I wasn't sure about the hunting and fishing here in this state, but its absolutely phenomenal! The mulies out here in the badlands are impressive, and a blast to chase with a bow in hand.

406Family- First of all welcome to ND and HT. Second- SHHHHHH! The evil oil companies chased all of the animals to MT. LOL!

Hello all,

I can say that the hunt talk crowd is one of the best well spoken group of sportsmen/women that's out there. I enjoy reading all the posts and opinions of other hunters, I have learned quite a bit. My family moved out to North Dakota about 4 years ago from MT. At first I wasn't sure about the hunting and fishing here in this state, but its absolutely phenomenal! The mulies out here in the badlands are impressive, and a blast to chase with a bow in hand.

Welcome... Also from Dickinson, ND.

Many years ago I moved from SW ND to MT and while MT has some incredible outdoor opportunities, I am always reminded of ND's great hunting/fishing during my 2x/yr visit.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lincoln's Poppi
Back