New from Montana

C_Dick_Run

Hey all, new member here joining from Montana. Been listening to quite a few of the Randy Newberg podcasts and thought I would give the forums here a try, seems to be some good information. I moved to Montana from Michigan with my wife last August and am in love with Big Sky Country. This fall was my first hunting season here, with some "close but no cigar" archery elk encounters, a decent 4x5 whitetail buck and my wife's first ever deer, a muley doe. Just looking to share information and get to know some good like-minded folks.

So you chose to live in Billings? wow... haha

welcome!

406, haha yeah I know, Billings... My wife had a job offer with the hospital here, that's what brought us out west. We may very well relocate to the mountain half of the state, but for now just thrilled with being a Montana resident, this place is amazing. Heard the Bitterroot is beautiful, we've only made it as far west as Discovery Ski in Phillipsburg.

Welcome to the Forum CDR. As others have said, good bunch of folks around these parts. The wet, cloudy and lumpy side of MT is at the top of our list for relocation. We are already retired but still have family commitments here next to the big salty pond.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PerezA
Back