Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

New from Michigan

PawPawWPG

Hello!

I’m from SW Michigan and grew up hunting whitetail on my parents farm. Just got a pointing dog this past year (Wirehaired Pointing Griffon) and spent last fall chasing grouse in northern Michigan. Can’t wait to head back up north, maybe to Nebraska this year, and eventually somewhere with mountains to look for elk - or maybe I’ll get lucky and draw a Michigan tag!

Looking forward to learning from everyone here.

Welcome! I'm from the Battle Creek area!

I kicked up a ton of grouse in the Kalkaska area on some state ground mushroom hunting this spring. Never hunted them before but I've got the itch too now.

I'm guessing by your name your from the Paw Paw area. I worked with a dude from the Lawton/Marcellus area. We used to sit on his deck drinking hot toddies waiting for tip-up flags on Cedar Lake.

Yeah, right outside Paw Paw.

So you’re going to send me the coordinates to all those grouse, right? :)

Yeah, right outside Paw Paw.

So you’re going to send me the coordinates to all those grouse, right? :)

I can spitball you some areas. They were way up top on the ridges in the Yuma Hills area south of Mesick. We bumped a couple different coveys. Found some more north of Baldwin along the Pine River as well. Unfortunately where we ran into a bunch of birds up by Kalkaska is right in my dad's mushroom hole so those coordinates will go to the grave.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NMArcheryCoues24
Back