Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

New from Kentucky

SandhillJP

Hello everybody I’m John from Western Kentucky I’m 42 and been whitetail and turkey hunting since I was a little boy. I’m married and have 2 little girls that are going to be the death of me for sure. I just started venturing out of state the last few years on hunts, North Dakota for waterfowl and Pheasant South Dakota pheasant, done a little hog hunt then this year got to go to Wyoming for pronghorn which was a lot of fun. I’ve got mule deer, elk and coues deer very high on my bucket list so I’m hoping I can learn something’s on here.

Welcome! Beware, you spend enough time out West, you might not leave. Happened to me 13 years back.

im new as well i just moved from southern il western ky area to western co hopeing to get some mulies and elk instead of whitetail

Hello everybody I’m John from Western Kentucky I’m 42 and been whitetail and turkey hunting since I was a little boy. I’m married and have 2 little girls that are going to be the death of me for sure. I just started venturing out of state the last few years on hunts, North Dakota for waterfowl and Pheasant South Dakota pheasant, done a little hog hunt then this year got to go to Wyoming for pronghorn which was a lot of fun. I’ve got mule deer, elk and coues deer very high on my bucket list so I’m hoping I can learn something’s on here.
Welcome from Kansas!

Back