New From Indiana

mrbluesky

Was a member several years ago, but rejoined. Lived in Idaho before moving to Indiana for a work move. I'm an Elk bowhunter through and through. Haven't been since I moved here in 2017. Heading back next fall. I was going this year, but they changed the rules for non-residents to purchase an Elk tag in Idaho. I definitely miss the mountains of the west.

Welcome from Chicago! Where you at in Indiana? Idaho to Indiana must be rough. I did Colorado to Chicago over a decade ago and am still planning my retreat!

Welcome from Chicago! Where you at in Indiana? Idaho to Indiana must be rough. I did Colorado to Chicago over a decade ago and am still planning my retreat!
I'm in Kendallville. Northeast Indiana. I spent 23 years in Chicago in the northwest suburbs then got tired of the city and moved to Idaho in 2009. Loved the mountains and hated my job. Moved back to the Midwest in 2017 for a much better job. I generally spent 20 days during archery season hunting Elk in the Centennials and figure it's time to get back out there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinhunter
Back