Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

New from DC

Artemis.Agrotera

Still a relatively new hunter and hoping to get a first western hunt in for 2020. Like most other people in this city, not actually *from* DC, but taking advantage of the location and opportunities. Always looking for hunting, fishing, and general outdoors buddies!

Lots of opportunities in NoVa. Make friends with buddies with farmland or connections and you will never hunt hard again. Urban archery is a good option too. Fauquier Co has a really good wma not far from you for public land. The George Washington nf is not what it once was but it's getting better.

Welcome

Lots of opportunities in NoVa. Make friends with buddies with farmland or connections and you will never hunt hard again. Urban archery is a good option too. Fauquier Co has a really good wma not far from you for public land. The George Washington nf is not what it once was but it's getting better.

Welcome
I've joined the local Izaak Walton League and am hoping some of the old men will take me under-wing to get a better lay of the land and opportunities around the area. I've also been small-talking a local farmer who has mentioned problems with deer (and invested heavily in fencing/guards) for his commercial operation. I'm slowly working on making the right connections and hoping they pay off next year. If nothing else, I'm working to "get good" at archery in the hopes I can draw for the Fairfax urban archery in the parks program for 2020, or the hunts on Belvoir or Quantico. I'm not aware of anything similar in MoCo, DC proper, or Arlington. The area is certainly lousy with deer, though. Worse case... I'll be bumbling through the local MD and VA WMAs.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back