Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

New from Arizona

DWhitch

Howdy,

I have lived in Texas for most of my life up until we moved to Tucson nearly two years ago. I always dreamed of hunting growing up, but didn't have the means to do it in Texas with little money and so little public land. Since moving to Tucson I have become obsessed with it and have put many hours into practicing with my bow and rifle, getting ready for whatever opportunity I have the chance at here. I have met a couple of people here that are regular hunters and have invited me to join them in the months to come. I hope to glean some knowledge of hunting in Arizona from the experience on the forums, as the whole draw system is completely new to me, not to mention I'm unfamiliar with the local terrain.

Cheers!

Howdy,

I have lived in Texas for most of my life up until we moved to Tucson nearly two years ago. I always dreamed of hunting growing up, but didn't have the means to do it in Texas with little money and so little public land. Since moving to Tucson I have become obsessed with it and have put many hours into practicing with my bow and rifle, getting ready for whatever opportunity I have the chance at here. I have met a couple of people here that are regular hunters and have invited me to join them in the months to come. I hope to glean some knowledge of hunting in Arizona from the experience on the forums, as the whole draw system is completely new to me, not to mention I'm unfamiliar with the local terrain.

Cheers!
Welcome from Gilbert! If you're ever up in the Valley and want to grab a pint and shoot the breeze, send me a PM.

Are you a member of BHA, RMEF, etc? If so, maybe we'll bump into each other at one of the events.

Welcome from Gilbert! If you're ever up in the Valley and want to grab a pint and shoot the breeze, send me a PM.

Are you a member of BHA, RMEF, etc? If so, maybe we'll bump into each other at one of the events.

Sounds good! I am not a member of anything as of now. Any groups you recommend me joining?

Welcome to the forum from Glendale Az.
RMEF is a great choice for a worthy cause.I am also a member of The Good Gun Club.
Local stewards of cleaning up the Deserts and Forests that have been neglected by
not so nice target shooters/campers etc.Plenty of Coues Deer down that a way.
If you can find them.And don't forget the "Stink Pigs"(My favorite Archery quarry) 🔥

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MontanaPete59102
Back