Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

New dog

Nut

Here is a pic of a dog that I probably will be picking up Friday night. He is a English setter,8 years old and doesnt get to do much hunting anymore....whatcha think?
jake2.jpg

I think he looks just like the dog that keeps digging up holes in my yard and leaving muddy pawprints all over my deck.
mad.gif
If I ever visit the House of Nut I'll have to strap down my leg to keep from kicking on reflex.
eek.gif
fight.gif

Nut,I'd get it vet checked first.I once paid 800$ for a 7 year old Eng. Setter that went totally blind less than a year later.I think the guy who sold it knew it when he sold it.

Nut good looking dog. At 8 years old his better hunting years are behind him. Might get one or two out of him. Probably be a better house pet. Why are the folks that have him now getting rid of him?

He is a good looking dog. and there was a lot of good points made. I talked to the guy and we are to meet with him I asked him a lot of ? and asked if he would bring all the vet papers when we meet with him and the dog.

Vipe, wasn't trying to discourage you guys. I have a beagle laying here, he is almost 14. Best hunting dog I ever had. Sired some real good pups. He gets excited when he see's the gun, or scents a rabbit. But it don't last long. Then he just goes and lays down again. I imagine I 'll be the same way when I hit the equivilent of 98. But I ain about to give him up.

I know Whiskers.
I have a lot of more? for the guy when we meet him. I want to see how he acts around the boys for if he not good with kids then there is no way we will take the dog. I don't care if he is for hunting they still have to be good with kids.

Looking for Sheep dog/Spaniel at X-Mas time.(SUPRISE)Want a hunter any help appreciated(8wks?)I Want a keeper please...Almost 60yrs.last Friend forever.THANK YOU!!!:cool:

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back