New critter chasing rig

Nice! As a lifetime GM guy I still drive a GM product, but have been excited about the new Ram trucks. They've come a long long way in the last decade. Congrats on the new rig!

Nice looking truck! I did the same thing this summer. The 13 yr old GMC lived a good life but it was time to put her down. Bought the same truck as you did. So far I am very happy. The 5'7" bed takes a little getting used to but so far I'm liking my decision.

Nice lookin rig.
what did you think of the F-150.
The power in the ecoboost is intriguing .
Sorry for the late reply, has been a busy fall. The fords intrigued me greatly especially due to the efficiency of their ecoboosts, I just found that I would be spending quite a bit more money to get into a base model ford with the ecoboost than many competitors with standard v8’s. After thinking about it financially and factoring in the ride quality of the ram vs the ford I took the ram due to the rear coil springs (big difference) along with the amenities you get on the interior vs the ford. was a pretty clear decision for myself and my wife. The new rams also beat the supercrew’s legroom and overall space which drew me in as well. My wife and I folded up the back seats and both slept comfortably on the floor for two nights this season. Overall there are a lot of factors, but I felt the new ram beat the ford out for product/price average.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back