New blood to the hunting game

kwa_bena

Hello Hunt Talk forums! I'm a 26 year old living in Georgia from Ohio and about last December I decided to pull the plug on hunting. I don't come from a hunting family so I'm by myself in this. A quick autobio of myself

A little bit about me
I'm just a 26 year old male living in Georgia, originally from Cincinnati, Ohio, been here for about 19 years total. In 2020, I decided to pull the plug and bought a bow and started practicing with it every weekend that I could. Planning my first scouting trip to Colorado next fall since I couldn't make it this year with starting a new job.

What got me into it?
It was the combination of me watching wildlife documentaries and knowing someone at middle school and then again in at a job that got me interested. So I got on the computer did some research and got hooked. I was hesitant about it at first but a change in overall lifestyle made me want to go all in. That and I needed some more excuses to be in the middle of the forest trying to look for animals to document their behavior.

I've also taken more interest in photography that year and thought it would be a perfect combination. Photos of where I last saw that beautiful animal with the antlers or where I last seen that epic fight between two bears then to have all of that to serve as scouting information seems like a good way to practice knowing my way around the woods.

Conclusion
That's a few things about me. I can't wait to hear from you guys. Take care

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ambushpredator
Back