Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

New BF Good rich KO3

SD_Prairie_Goat

Interesting news I stumbled upon. Looks like BF has revamped the ole KO2 tire. Can't say I had complaints with the old one, but additional traction in snow would be a major plus for me and my driving style.

I live KO2’s have had on a Jeep and now a Tundra. Will look hard at the new ones

KO2s arent great in mud. Maybe these are better?

I wont go without mts on a hunting rig.

I've had Nitto Ridge Grapplers, TOYO ATIII's, and KO2 all in the last 4 years (3 different trucks)...none were great in the slick sticky around here. The KO2's were on a half ton...no complaints.

Can't recall ever seeing a bad BFG tire. I imagine these ones will be just as good, if not, better. That'll be my next tire purchase when the time comes.

Have used these for many years and they have been fantastic. I've never had one issue. Just put 3rd set on my truck 3 months ago. I'm sure I will go with the 3's next go round.

I always seemed to wear out KOs to fast, just mounted a set of falken AT4's on my beater 4runner (60or65k rated)
I wish they’d add some more tread depth to the BFGs too. That’s one thing I really like about the Falkens, which are my favorite tire I’ve used in the snow.

Gonna be hard to improve on the ko2s. I love them. I get great mileage and great on/offroad handling both wet and dry.

I get over 50k miles on my 3/4 ton diesel and over 80k miles on my 4Runner.

I'm on my second set of KO2s, love them. Overall good tire for the mix of pavement/gravel/trail driving I do.

Better performance in snow and mud would be a definite plus. Not due yet for another set so that'll give some guys time to review them before I look into changing the set I'm running.

Yeah, it's a trade off. AT's or mudders, but you can't have the performance of both.
AT's will get you by in 90% of cases.
Mud tires will get you killed on ice, wear quicker, ride rougher and get darned noisy!
Admiringly, mudders look cooler. But yeah that noise is miserable.

Admiringly, mudders look cooler. But yeah that noise is miserable.
You guys need shittier hunting rigs! The wind noise, misc questionabls mechanical noises, and MTs all make a beautiful sweet symphony.

My favorite part about driving a POS is driving well past the more capable looking mall crawlers because they arent rich enough to abuse the banks truck 😁

You guys need shittier hunting rigs! The wind noise, misc questionabls mechanical noises, and MTs all make a beautiful sweet symphony.

My favorite part about driving a POS is driving well past the more capable looking mall crawlers because they arent rich enough to abuse the banks truck 😁
It was a fun phase in my life.

It seems most people have had better experiences with the KO2 than I had. I put them on a GMC 2500 diesel and they rode a lot stiffer then the cooper at3’s that they replaced. I had to run them just at the minimum pressure before the tpms light came on to be tolerable. The traction wasn’t very great either. Hopefully the KO3 is a better tire.

I’ve got about 15000 mi on a set of KO3’s on my 3/4 ton duramax. They are VERY quiet and smooth. Haven’t really been in much mud. So far so good.

I went away from BFG a long time ago. I use a tire through a local dealer that has location across the West. Any problems are taken care of. mtmuley

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sept7872
Back