Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

New addition

Congratulations, just shot my first 2 sharptail over my 6 month old lab this week on two trips out. Been awhile since I have had a pup. Joyful times.

Pictures like this is why I don't want my wife getting on HT! It is this type of picture that can cost us $$! You should be banned for such a post..😉🐶
Cute pup by the way!
Or you could spend the money on a couple of truck payments. See if that Silverado will swim out and get your birds ... or wake you up with a smile every morning ... even if a meteor fell on the house in the night. Get a dog and start living life. No better insurance for mental health . How can you put a value on that?20210125_112007.jpg

Oh I agree 100% our German shepherd Brenna is 6 years old and she is going with us elk hunting next week. She will keep the wife company at camp while I am out hunting. The problem is my wife sees a new puppy and for some reason it should come be part of our family. Brenna and I disagree with her thinking.

Just got home from another rushed trip to Minneapolis and back: second puppy shots for Sadie and another COVID test for me at VA Hospital so I could get back across the border. Sixteen hours this time. I had to take a nap on the return. Couldn't get her in anywhere here until almost April. I watched one pup die from distemper back in 1964 due to circumstances beyond our control (the Big Flood took out Hwy 2 and isolated us in Hungry Horse so we couldn't get her in to Kalispell vets for vaccinations). Wasn't going through that horrible experience again.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back