New addition

Congratulations, just shot my first 2 sharptail over my 6 month old lab this week on two trips out. Been awhile since I have had a pup. Joyful times.

Pictures like this is why I don't want my wife getting on HT! It is this type of picture that can cost us $$! You should be banned for such a post..😉🐶
Cute pup by the way!
Or you could spend the money on a couple of truck payments. See if that Silverado will swim out and get your birds ... or wake you up with a smile every morning ... even if a meteor fell on the house in the night. Get a dog and start living life. No better insurance for mental health . How can you put a value on that?20210125_112007.jpg

Oh I agree 100% our German shepherd Brenna is 6 years old and she is going with us elk hunting next week. She will keep the wife company at camp while I am out hunting. The problem is my wife sees a new puppy and for some reason it should come be part of our family. Brenna and I disagree with her thinking.

Just got home from another rushed trip to Minneapolis and back: second puppy shots for Sadie and another COVID test for me at VA Hospital so I could get back across the border. Sixteen hours this time. I had to take a nap on the return. Couldn't get her in anywhere here until almost April. I watched one pup die from distemper back in 1964 due to circumstances beyond our control (the Big Flood took out Hwy 2 and isolated us in Hungry Horse so we couldn't get her in to Kalispell vets for vaccinations). Wasn't going through that horrible experience again.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back