Yeti GOBOX Collection

New Addition in Moosie's house.....

Moosie

Grand poopa
And no....It's not a KID

I have a Friend that builds wood furniture. He made me an Awsome Deal and now My living room is getting smaller.

tv.sized.jpg

tv1.sized.jpg

tv2.sized.jpg

tv3.sized.jpg

tv4.sized.jpg

tv5.sized.jpg

Thats good looking furniture. You need to paint the walls an earthy tone to get the real outdoor theme you have going.....

Yea Oscar, get with it. Drag all that crap out into the front yard so you can get busy painting the walls. I want that shit done before you host poker again!

Now that you've had all the amateur recommendations, here's what you NEED: A big screen, HDTV-ready projection television on a large pedestal with 5.1-channel surround sound and all the fixin's to fill up that hole in the middle of your new furniture. THAT'S what you need.
hump.gif

Dgibson.. I wired my Living room with surround sound wires when I built the House 3.5 years ago. I've just never hooked it up. Just slackin' I guess ?!?! Not that my 32" TV is a Dink, but I do plan on filling the Space with a 52" wide screen TV.

I'm probably to the MAX on my Allowence of what the Wife will let me fill the living room with. I've looked into Realtree furniture but just haven't found the "RIGHT ONE" ... I.E. wife said : "No fuggin' way" ;)

The funny thing is, I watch TV about 2 times a Week. I watch "Survivor" when It's on, and I watched "My fat obnoxious fiance'" Other then that I don't watch TV.....Don't watch Sports, Don't watch News. No time/Interest in that stuff. So It's not high on the List to upgrade anything. I am Guessing i'll have a Superbowl Party though Next year.... Although I didn't watch this years and don't even know who played ?!?! :confused:

Here's the fundamental flaw in your analysis, Moosie: the large television isn't about WATCHING. It's about HAVING. When Wylee comes over to have a beer, you need to have the big screen sitting there in all of its ominous glory, and then ignore it as if it isn't there. Anyone who could be so casual about such a large object must be quite the man, eh? ;)

Confusedus say: "The man who tells everyone he has big screen TV has small endowment. The man who tells no one but lets everyone discover on their own is blessed with more than just a big TV." :D

Moosie, Paul sure does some good work doesn't he!! I think when its time for bunk beds for my boys, I will be sure give him a call. The chest he donated to the DHI live auction a few weeks ago was very nice too. It looks like your wife (probably Moosie) made quick work of arranging those pictures!

Dgib.. If I got a Big screen, and I will
I probably WILL ignor it like it isn't there... cuz I won't watch it much ;) BUT, I will post a Picture of it so I'm not being confused with the Latter person you described that Well Endowed.

Wile'yote, Paul does good work. I wish I met him before I bought my kids a Bunk bed. Yes, the wife (Not ME) did the Picture hanging. She has rights to the Realistate below 8', I own the Above 8'. Was a Deal we made moving in. Problem with that s th Entertainment center is Covering the Wall Realistate below the 8' :eek:

Moosie,

Very nice entertainment center. I also like all the dead stuff above it. Did you talk to Paul about Alaska? Just let me know. I'll talk to you later,

Remember that big TV I showed you a few weeks ago? Well that is what you need to fill in and you LR will be complete. ;) BTW, that is a nice looking piece. Your friend has done a nice job on it for you.

What type of timber is it Oscar?? also you say Super bowl party next year, make ya a deal if the Pats are in I'll be at your house.

It's an Importe' Brazilia Chestnut. The people that Harvested it went down to Brazil in Lumber boats in the early 1900's. The logging took place and was harvested, transported, bought or sold in violation of national laws. The harvesting procedure itself may be of been illegal, including using corrupt means to gain access to forests, extraction without permission or from a protected area, the cutting of protected species or the extraction of timber in excess of agreed limits. But I can Truely say it look Awsome in my Dwelling. After the Lumber was Smuggled into the USA, they Bypassed customs and trucked it across the States in enclosed trailers to Northern Oregon were the Selling of it took place.

It was A long and hard proccess to aquire it but It is in my place and I'm happy....

(Or what I really meant is I think it's Pine but not sure
)

Now all you need is a few mounted spotted owls to go with that smuggled Brazilia chestnut ;) The pine trim does look nice and the door faces looks like it could be birch? Nice looking cabinet though

No wonder you got is so cheap.. He used hot wood.. :D

Looks great Oscar. I really like the dirty wood look..

Oh! What Toonces said..

:cool:

Back