New Addition in Moosie's house.....

Thanx Guys.... the "I really like the dirty wood look.." I think they call that the "SKIP PEAL". Were part of the Bark stays on. (dirty wood was either a BUM sex joke or the Bark look... Not sure ;) ) He's also doing my Railing outside. A project I started 3 years ago and Never finished :D

R.R. I have a few Spoted owls, they are jsut outside of the Picture, You know I can't post illegal stuff on the net

Ohhhh.. And what Deer King says.... !!!!

Gato... I play Poker with the "STATE BOYS". Canoe is one of them.... Seems they would walk away with more money if they'd give me more jobs. Or, Is it I'm supposed to Loose $ "THEN" they give me more jobs ?!?! Guess I should let them win once instead of cleaning them out all the time ;)

Gato, We could hook up a game. Gamblings my weakness

So that makes you an accomplice on the hot wood used. Bad, bad Moosie. You are suppose to set an example for the rest of us. Be prepared for when Greek reads this and sends the FEDs to your house, not only for your taxes but now for the possesion of having illeagle woody. :D

Yep Moosie your sure going to piss Geek off when he reads this
hump.gif
hump.gif

Good looking though,,I'd like to get some stuff like that for my place...But Becky said it won't fit in the camper :eek:

Hunterman(Tony)

Superbowl won't be worth wathching next year. All the fallout from the people with sticks up their a$$es about "boobygate" is going to ruin it. Everybody is going to be tripping over themselves so much trying to be virtuous and clean and family friendly, that the entire thing is going to be a snoozefest. Oh and plus, they are going to make references to the whole !!"scandal"!! every five minutes, mark my words. :rolleyes:

That being said, Am I invited? :D

So you mean that you might be *gasp* forced to actually watch the football game?!? That WOULD be a travesty. :eek:
;) Just kiddin...I never watch the game but I enjoy the dumb commercials. :D

Nice Moosie, Bought the wife a cedar pole bed last year. She is in charge of the inside for decorating (she won't let me put anything on the walls).

MO, Sure you're invited, Hell, I'll even Let Dgib come over too :D

HEY Scotty, Does your Bed look like ours ?

bed.jpg

bed1.jpg

Probably without the cutsie wootsie stuffed elephant. Oh and dude get a bed skirt! I can see I'm going to have to take Mrs. Moosie shopping again.

We actually Have a Bed Skirt and a Moose Blanket/sheet set. That picture was Taken a couple years ago when We first set it up. Trust me, Mr's Moosie decorates all the ugly stuff I bring home. If I was Single, I'd just have the Beer glass's and dead Animals all over the house with a mattrass in the corner to bring the Bimbos home on.... I'm gratefull she looks out for me ;)

ElkChsr, I got the Sleepover Donation Ida from Micheal Jackson
shhh.gif
:rolleyes:

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back