Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Nevada Big Game regs

Went on NDOW's site today and putting up with what has to be nothing but a PIA I have decided not to apply for any hunts in this state ever again and I am a resident.

I feel your pain re the new interface. I selected Bull Elk and a map appeared with outlines of units but without displayed unit numbers. I had to click on the map guessing at units. I finally pulled the paper map out of the booklet to try and compare. Not sure if a problem with my browser but that is terrible. The map also did not say what the species was. I am hoping is an isolated issue because the unit should be listed on the map or appear as hover over the unit.

Man, I have no problem with tough draw odds, and making a long-term plan. But I just don’t know if I can justify the cost to get started in Nevada. You’re looking at nearly $200/year for deer/elk alone.

I feel your pain re the new interface. I selected Bull Elk and a map appeared with outlines of units but without displayed unit numbers. I had to click on the map guessing at units. I finally pulled the paper map out of the booklet to try and compare. Not sure if a problem with my browser but that is terrible. The map also did not say what the species was. I am hoping is an isolated issue because the unit should be listed on the map or appear as hover over the unit.

All the units are listed on the left side of the map. Select the unit from the list and it highlights on the map. The species is determined when you select the "apply" button (antlered elk as you selected.)

I had no problem applying. There is a list of units on the side of the screen. You just click on the plus sign, and click your choices in the order you want.

I agree with the last 2 posts. I am not the most computer literate person around and my daughter and I had no problems navigating around. It was kind of cool actually.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back