Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Nevada 101-109

Thanks! We're thrilled of course and now, because my boy was named as party leader, I scored an antlered mulie tag myself! If that wasn't enough, the next morning NDOW sent me yet another email letting me know I'd been awarded a alternate tag for an "antlers longer than ears" speedgoat!! WTH?! This sort of thing just doesn't happen to me! There's a lot of hunting to be done!

Some pretty country in those units. Which season is your deer tags for?

Thanks! We're thrilled of course and now, because my boy was named as party leader, I scored an antlered mulie tag myself! If that wasn't enough, the next morning NDOW sent me yet another email letting me know I'd been awarded a alternate tag for an "antlers longer than ears" speedgoat!! WTH?! This sort of thing just doesn't happen to me! There's a lot of hunting to be done!
Sound like it's time to run down to Primm and get some Powerball tickets!

Pretty much....really, that's not such a bad idea. My daughter is in town this weekend so we'll all pile in the truck and head down there and get some tix. I'll let you know how it turns out....haha!

10 gets a bad rep but honestly as soon as you get off the road and start glassing there's deer everywhere.

I'll be there for archery with a couple of new hunters.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back