MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Nevada 011 Antelope Rifle

oilcan

Just picked up a Nevada 011 rifle Antelope FCFS tag. I’ve got 5 days till the season starts so got to do as much research as I can fast. Anyone have any info they would be willing to share it would be much appreciate.
Bruce

There's been a lot of rain over the past couple weeks, should help things out a bit. I think the whole eastern portion of that unit is wilderness/ study area so make sure you know. It's been a loooong time since I've been up there.

Thanks guys I’ll post up if successful. I’ll be by myself so I need to make a conscious effort to get a good picture.

Back from Nevada and I had a great Hunt. Antelope numbers where low and from a local I talked to the overall unit is down some. Once again I did not get any field photos I shot it @4 o’clock and it was blazing hot my main concern was to get it taken care of. I would love to get this tag again but I’ll be 59 after the waiting period so not likely.
If anyone ever gets this tag hit me up I got some great info on the unit I’d be willing to share.
All loaded up heading home.

Attachments

• BFDF79E1-9D05-4B76-8F33-5767D6226392.png
    BFDF79E1-9D05-4B76-8F33-5767D6226392.png
    5.8 MB · Views: 36
Back from Nevada and I had a great Hunt. Antelope numbers where low and from a local I talked to the overall unit is down some. Once again I did not get any field photos I shot it @4 o’clock and it was blazing hot my main concern was to get it taken care of. I would love to get this tag again but I’ll be 59 after the waiting period so not likely.
If anyone ever gets this tag hit me up I got some great info on the unit I’d be willing to share.
All loaded up heading home.
How do you like your co trailer?

Back