PEAX Equipment

Netflix & Hunting shows....

F

fwagner

I recently called Netflix to express my support for them placing "Meateater" on their streaming platform and they sent me a link, which I will provide below, where you can give suggestions on other shows you want to see. I personally feel that Randy and Steve are by far the best representatives of outdoor men and women on tv today. So I think we should all go to this link and suggest they pick up "Fresh Tracks" and "OYOA"......also the person I spoke to said they REALLY like it when people call in and give their support and suggestions so if you have the time give them a call!

http://help.netflix.com/titlesuggestion

So does Netflix pay the owners of the show every time one of their videos are played?

Meateater is a pretty non-hunter friendly show. His approach is so all encompassing with the cooking, local traditions/customs, and philosophy. Reminds me of Anthony Bourdain or Jim Shockey.

Are there any other hunting shows out there that can be as enjoyable by non-hunter?

Meateater is a pretty non-hunter friendly show. His approach is so all encompassing with the cooking, local traditions/customs, and philosophy. Reminds me of Anthony Bourdain or Jim Shockey.

Are there any other hunting shows out there that can be as enjoyable by non-hunter?

Shouldn't surprise you too much then that Zero Point Zero, the company that produces meateater, also produces all of Anthony Bourdain's shows.

So does Netflix pay the owners of the show every time one of their videos are played?

I think it's a licensing deal....I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure Netflix, Hulu, etc., pay a fixed amount for a fixed amount of time to have access to a particular show or movie. I'm guessing whomever owns the rights to the show would be getting paid but I would think the hosts of the show would become much, much more attractive to potential sponsors knowing that they are now being streamed across the globe on a popular platform such as Netflix.

If I could get all of Meateater, OYOA, FT, Jim Shocky, and Solo Hunter on Netflix, they would have a subscriber for life

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back