Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

need to name this guy

oldoregon

this is my new colt. he is a 4 year old mustang gelding. He is very well behaved, and he is learnign more and more every day. What is a good name for him? Since he is a mustang, I want either a indian, or spanish name for him. any good ideas?
IMAG0050.jpg

IMAG0046.jpg

IMAG0037.jpg

I'd suggest Mojave, that's Spanish. I may be a little biased though. :D

Nice horse OO!

Mojave- perfect name... but unfortunatly one of this guys' herd mates already has that name.

Wyodeerhunter- How about not.

Is Moosivia spanish????
Or could "runnin moose" work for an indian name???
How bout "poncho"... ? I know that's some kind of spanish??

the name that sits perfect with me is Kaos..him being a mustang and all.

I think what QD meant to spell was Koda (from Brother Bear). Also, we thought of Hoquium (city up here), cabello, Rico, Meeko, Cocoa-um ...(watch Pocahontas and you will see where we come from). Cabello is Spanish for horse.
Good Luck.

OL

Whats the Indian name for Little horse ;)

Bowhuntinmaniac, It's to keep people from just typing one word answers like... oso ;)

O.O. how about "ALFONSO"

ALFONSO
Usage: Spanish, Italian
Pronounced: ahl-FAWN-so [key]
Spanish and Italian form of a Germanic name meaning either "noble and ready" or "battle ready", from adal "noble" or hild "battle" combined with funs "ready". This was the name of six kings of Portugal and kings of several ancient regions of Spain.

DIEGO
Usage: Spanish
Pronounced: DYE-go [key]

Possibly a short form of SANTIAGO, but it could also be derived from the medieval name Didacus which meant "teaching" from Greek didache. A famous bearer of this name was Mexican muralist Diego Rivera.

"rápido" Meaning Fast

or you could name it after whats in your Pants "pequeño"

Thats harsh Moosie... I know what that means!!! :D :p But I think Diego is pronounce Dee-ego or Dy-ego. In Spanish each letter has a sound... there are no silent letters/sounds! Just to let ya know!!!

OL

Hey Orca.. I jsut cut and Paste... I don't make this chit up ;) But I think you're right.

Is it me or is that a little horse ?!!?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dwaller4449
Back