Yeti GOBOX Collection

Need some input on these scopes.

I am looking at 3 different scopes. I wanting it to go on my 280ai rifle. Looking at
Trijicon tenmile 4x24x50mm
Zeiss v4 4x16x44mm
Nightforce shv 5x20x56mm
Will use it for hunting. And shooting steel out to 500 to 600 yds. I want a exposed elevation turret. And a capped windage turret. Does all 3 have zero stop? And a locking turret?

Does Leupold have it on the VX 5? I was going to go with a Leupold VX5 3x15x44mm. But read alot of people having issues with them.

I have the nightforce. It is heavy. Very nice though. The rifle it’s on weighs 32 pounds without it though so that’s not an issue.

I am looking at 3 different scopes. I wanting it to go on my 280ai rifle. Looking at
Trijicon tenmile 4x24x50mm
Zeiss v4 4x16x44mm
Nightforce shv 5x20x56mm
Will use it for hunting. And shooting steel out to 500 to 600 yds. I want a exposed elevation turret. And a capped windage turret. Does all 3 have zero stop? And a locking turret?

i prefer the Bisman L26 nightspotter attached to a lazer. without it I feel that every night lizard with a zippo can burn my location. Its not stable with the 15-223 positioning pintle. That can always come later, although my bubblescope could be back-up. like they say, Its all demolition. Watch your stringlines, angle your charges.

I got the Ziess V4 you mentioned.

The zero stop was a bit of a PITA to set.
But once set, has worked well.
Glass is good, as you'd expect from Ziess.

I got the 93(?) MOA reticle.
Euro Optics had it on sale when I got mine. $699.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico
Back