Caribou Gear Tarp

Need Some Help

George P

I have a hound hunting friend who is turning 40.They are having a big surprise party for him.I was thinking a good gag gift would be one of those funnel/horn noise amplifiers that one holds up to their ear.I thought Nite Lite sold them but I dont see them in their catalog anymore.Anyone have any idea on where i could get one?Thanks

George,
I think the thing you are looking for is called "the Bionic ear" not sure though. Your right I think Nite Lite use to sell them ,but I don't have a catalog with one in either. I will keep looking though

I think you guys are thinking of the electronic ears.Yes ,they are exspensive.The ones I am thinking of are just like a funnel.The kind that old timers who were hard of hearing used to use.

Gorge something you could use that looks the same would be the bell off of a coyote Howler. i think cabelas carry some

George, I have a old coyote howler. It is a small Amplifier, I could send it. E-mail me if ya want it.

I think that a bigger maybe homemade one might be funny too!!! Try using Cardstock paper and rolling one. Then have all his friends Sign it :D :D :D

PS I'm still deciding.... (Or the wife is I meen
)

I have seen them in a Bill Boatmans catalog and also in Nite Lite. The old brass horn for listening, I dont see it in them now though. Till I was 40, I felt like I could turn my pickup over on its side by hand, Now its getting harder to just turn it around! Do it while you can boys! KW

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgeary
Back