Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Need Mods....

Moosie

Grand poopa
We're looking for 2 moderators for Each section. What we're looking for is 2 people that will tag team and make a Post at least every other day or so. we haven't had to "Moderate" many sectinos for a long time. I think people handl;e themselves well. But what we do need is new topics even in the Off seson. Turkey and Bear are Winding up and Elk and deer slowing down. If we had some Mods to handle all sections we could keep the Conversation flowing in all sections all year long.

You must be knowlegeable a little in the area and you must be willing to keep the section alive with posts..... Any takers in this section ? If you request and we don't pick ya don't be offended :) I'd like all the Sections filled by next week.

Anyone for this section ? Tell me if you want to and why. Like an Online resume' Another thing is you can't be shy in posting :p

PS, you get paid nothing and have to check in often... Sounds fun eh :)

I got promoted to the adult forum Crapshoot.....Bwa Ha Ha Ha! Well actually I got too much personal stuff going on right now to stay involved in a forum. You should take the mod positon Crapshoot. Moosie's a great guy to work for, and the company truck kicks ass. ;)

reply..

hey moosie.. i am interested in being a mod..lol

Attachments

• _retire.jpg
    _retire.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 69
  • blackriflesfun.sized.jpg
    blackriflesfun.sized.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 71
Let me do it moosie. Im knowledgeble... In the summer of 2003 I kept a tally of all the ground squirrels I killed, and the official tally was 856! Does that make me knowledgeble enough?

Old Oregon.. you made 2 posts this month and only 5 last month... I'm looknig for someone "active" at this site. "Active" being the key word. Someone willing to stimulate conversation and keep their section going.

What you been up to BTW ?

I come to this site atleast every other day, if not every single day, I just never post. I would Kepp this place hoppin.

Anywho, I havent been up to much lately. Been training the colt, and learning horsemanship from my boss. Doing some shed hunting and whatnot.... Took some cool pics over spring break.

Lets see you "Kepp this place hoppin." and then we'll talk. This isn't your Mama's house here ;)

Lets see some of those Shed pictures bud.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexn
Back