Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Need ID info please

mtmiller

For cripes sakes, I ordered a big game booklet from Idaho two weeks ago and still have not recieved it. They did send me an app. however. :rolleyes:

Anyway, quick questions.

1. To apply for a controlled hunt it will be $128 which is not reimbursable?

2. I only have to pay the $128 and not the price of the deer tag ($235) by June 1.

3. If I do draw the controlled tag, I must then pay the $235?

Thanks fellas, or gals as the case may be. :D

shoot me a PM with your phone number, and I'll call and walk you thru the process, ya dork!!!

But to answer,
You have to buy the license, so the $128 is non-refundable.

then, you have an application fee that is the $7.50 when you apply, and then the full amount when you draw, or at least that is how it used to be. (I believe the change was for Moose/Sheep/Goats where they want the total Tag $$$$ up front). Deer and Elk and Speed Goats are still just the $7.50 up front.

To be safe, call
Southwest Region
3101 S. Powerline Rd.
Nampa, ID 83686
Phone: (208) 465-8465

And they will answer the questions, correctly... :)

Miller,

I called to be put on the mailing list about two months ago and never got one. I did get a nice Idaho state road map, though.:rolleyes:

Oak

If you and MT can't figure out the whole PDF thing, let me know
Are you making fun of my intelligence? Maybe I should strap on my helmet, jump on the short bus and come pick up a copy from you. :D :D

Wally,
I am not sure MT could even find his way out of a corner of the Silo..... Look, how bright can somebody be that wants to apply for a deer tag in Idaho. We don't have any big bucks, everybody knows you need to go to Colorado or Utah for big mule deer. Kinda funny he will just send us $128 with no chance of getting anything bigger than a forkie....

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htcooke
Back