Need help for Colorado

huntinfever

Hey guys, great site. I have been reading your post for months, but have never put my own post out, so here goes. I am looking for any info/help/suggestions on elk and mule deer preference point draws. My father and I have 12 points for elk and 11 for deer. I have been doing research for a while, but could use any useful info. I am not asking for anyones honey hole by no means, but since this is hunt is only possible with the points I can use any info. you could give. I would also give info. to that person if they want to know about our hunt when we finally get to go. Thank you from Michigan!

Good lord you have alot of points!! Anyways I'm sure you know the units to hunt with that many points, if not most guys look at 2,201,10 with that many points. Now for areas I would very highly reccommend talking to a guy that posts here by the name of Deerking. His name is Jeff and here is the info:
AntlerQuest
Colorado's Premier D.I.Y. Hunt Consultants
He can definately help you out. Good luck

Thanks Bowman, Those are the areas I have heard most about with the amount of points we have. I will try and get in touch with Jeff. Thanks again..........

Huntinfever, your welcome. I'm sure you won't be dissapointed with what he tells you. Good luck

Back