Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Need advice on Youth hearing protection

bigtusker

Anyone have any ideas on a good set of ear muff type hearing protectors for a 9 year old. I've checked Bass Pro and Cabelas and cant find a pair that is specifically for kids. HELP!

I have a set of Browning ear muffs that work well with children. Flipper is useing them right know for his 3 year old and work well on adults to. Its the red and black pair, Flipper might know the model.

Here is the scoop...they are Browning Peltor and they are red & black
shhh.gif
wink.gif

All joking aside...they do work very well on my daughter.

I can ask her something in a loud voice and she will look at me and say, "huh...what did you say."
wink.gif

HUH? Did you say something 1Pointer
wink.gif
wink.gif

We tried ear plugs for our granddaughter ,she was not impressed.
The ear muff type was much better and she was willing to keep them on.
It would be nice to have some made just for kid's.

I have 2 pairs of ear protection muffs from work. The boys here didnt enjoy them at all since it disturbed their concentration while shooting LOL. I got em ear plugs and they like that better. I need to find one of those guys that make the form fitting ear plugs.

I also tried the foam ear plugs with Alexis last fall while we were goose hunting. But she did not care for having those big orange foam thingys crammed in her ears
biggrin.gif

But when the geese started hitting the ground....she forgot all about those orange thingys
biggrin.gif

The main thing is having them out there and finding out what work's best for each kid.
That is so cool you all take them out and are concerned enough to find what works for them.
I know from being around kid's that some want to be out there so bad they will do and use anything,other's like my granddaughter (she is such a girl) it has to fit and feel good or she doesn't like it.
biggrin.gif
she even has grandpa get the pretty fletches for her arrow's
rolleyes.gif

(That's what Steve told the guy's at the archery shop when he asked for( pink & purple)LOL
Nut,Im with your boy's on that ,I hate those ear muff type one's they get in the way.

The Boy didn't like the plugs either...he kept messing with them until they fell out. I've since bought a set of these but we haven't had the opportunity to test them yet.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back