Need a fact check/explanation on quota/app numbers

Bullshot

Can someone explain this from the statistics. Numbers are all over the map from 2018 to 19. Case in point. Doe antelope 72-6. Quota up 166. 1st choice apps up 527 (a 516% year over year gain!) What explains this kind of thing?

And were doe antelope apps up 13% or more????

Starting to get scary out there when you submit over 60 applications in 2019, spend a couple THOUSAND in non-refundable fees, don't draw ANYTHING (yet!- there's always supertags, ha ha), and can't even hunt doe antelope in Wyoming which was the backup backup backup backup backup (etc.) plan.

Last edited:
I say thanks Randy! :p

No seriously, he got me interested in finally taking the plunge to hunt “out west.” I’m grateful but after striking out this year so far, I understand the frustration. I was going to take my kid out with me too as she was interested in going but that ended abruptly on not being successful for a doe tag in WY.

I say thanks Randy! :p

No seriously, he got me interested in finally taking the plunge to hunt “out west.” I’m grateful but after striking out this year so far, I understand the frustration. I was going to take my kid out with me too as she was interested in going but that ended abruptly on not being successful for a doe tag in WY.
Welcome to HT!

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Higbee
Back