MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

ND walleye smack down

Very nice! Grats!

I'm in Helena the next two days... Going to play in Hauser (for walleye hopefully though not picky) as much as weather will permit... Pending the boat tolerates my abuse, and yes... So long as wife and daughter allow. 😆

It's hard to beat a mess of walters! How'd you cook them?

Very nice, in Fact great .But I lived in N Dakota for 4 and a half years. Thats the only thing any good There.. Turkey hunting was great except for the 150 ticks You would get on You. Not knocking You ,Great Catch Just nothin else to do there except get screwed by every Bussiness You deal With..Thyey not only scammed the oil field workers They were scamming the towns People too. Met a Native of Minot just last week and He was bitccchen to Me how they ripped Him too. Didn't want to botch Your post ,dont even know You just want to Warn folks That place aint all It's cracked up to Be. Randy ,Sorry for this post but don't want people to go there and get Screwed like I did....................BOB

Old man bob, your broken record of slamming ND because you had a bad oilfield experience is getting old, Everytime a post is made about ND you go completely off topic for no reason. Make’s me glad that a lot of the out of state workers like yourself have left. Leaves more room for the good people that live here and the non resident hunters that come here to enjoy the fantastic opportunities we have.

Back