MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

ND Results

NDGuy

ND drew for it's Moose and Elk tags today....

No dice..... :(

For those of you that don't know our tags here are OIL tags. Pretty brutal odds too but if you are successful you have a shot at some giant bulls. We had over 20k people applying for 400ish elk and moose tags.

There is always next year right?

No tag for me either.... i have 5 friends with tags tho. Maybe next year!

Nothing for me this year either. Looks like I'm going out of state to elk hunt this year.
Well the odds all but force you to do that lol

nearly 20k people apply for 400 elk tags.

Yeah I call BS on that unless they are landowners or cows.
Well maybe he just has a lot of Friends . Some of the cow tags are like 50% draw so that could be it also . Either way , good luck to those that drew .

Well the odds all but force you to do that lol

nearly 20k people apply for 400 elk tags.

Haha yeh if ND elk tag is your fall plans then you need to get out more ..... I’m going to hunt elk more than once in my life ..... I took Randy’s advice years ago and will hunt elk every year . Some years it may be only cow tags but I will hunt elk every year . It’s not that expensive. Very doable if you camp and don’t eat out or sit at a bar

Crazy that an average Joe in ND gets to settle for a 1x in a lifetime cow tag, but the LO bull tags in a lifetime can stack up like fishing for perch on Spiritwood Lake. Almost as crazy as making LO tags good for the entire unit vs only deeded land like with gratis deer tags. ND sportsmen got the raw end of that deal.

Crazy that an average Joe in ND gets to settle for a 1x in a lifetime cow tag, but the LO bull tags in a lifetime can stack up like fishing for perch on Spiritwood Lake. Almost as crazy as making LO tags good for the entire unit vs only deeded land like with gratis deer tags. ND sportsmen got the raw end of that deal.

Yep I agree totally

Almost as crazy as making LO tags good for the entire unit vs only deeded land like with gratis deer tags. ND sportsmen got the raw end of that deal.
Wait is this true? I assumed it would be like any other gratis tags.

I am about to anger some people.

I drew a E3 Bull tag, on my first try
I’ve applied for that tag 20 plus times and no that doesn’t anger me ! I’m glad for you you’ll have a great time ! Post pics !

A landowner getting a tag every year and then getting to hunt all over the unit is what angers me

Back