MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

ND moose

Congrats on a great bull! I know all of us are wondering: how in the world did you get it out whole!

Your right hard scrabble, all the moose in ND fall under the canadian moose. Up here in the NW part we have a pretty decent population,in fact in there usual habitat in the turtle mountains the population is in a downward cycle, and they are moving into the prarie region.They raise hell in the sunflowers and run the whitetails out of which ever grove or slough they decide to call home for a while.

Awesome Bull, congrats!!! You wouldn't be able to pull me down from the ceiling for a long time after bagging a nice bull like that.

It was a harvested wheat field so we were able to drive a skid steer right up to him

congrats ! great moose. My dad got his in 96' by bottineu. ND has a decent population currently most of them are found in the NW corner of the state but they pop up everywhere. 2 of the units that used to have the best and most moose have been closed the last couple yeas due to a massive die off due to some brain worm. the moose in ND are considered canadian I beleive but I would assume that some of them have shiras blood as I'm sure a number of these moose came up the yellowstone and missouri river systems from montana.

Your right hard scrabble, all the moose in ND fall under the canadian moose. Up here in the NW part we have a pretty decent population,in fact in there usual habitat in the turtle mountains the population is in a downward cycle, and they are moving into the prarie region.They raise hell in the sunflowers and run the whitetails out of which ever grove or slough they decide to call home for a while.

A few years ago I was driving where the Yellowstone dumps into the Missouri and saw a big bull moose in the sugar beet field... Had to lay on the brakes and do a double take... sure wasn't expecting that!!

Great bull tyhanson!

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CZ452Scout
Back