ND Big 3

mrmedora

Just a reminder to my ND coherts that the Elk, Sheep and Moose applications are out and need to be postmarked by March 30th. Not sure how many apply for it, but good luck!!

Scott

Got my app in too. Hoping for a moose tag, my buddy got some random pictures of a really nice bull on his trail camera last year.

SS, I was hoping for a easier winter for the antelope. As you may know, ND didn't have a season last year, and this winter isn't going to do anything to make NDGF feel any different about this upcoming season. Deer faired ok here. It is ND after all. We live here for a reason, and unpredictable winters/springs are part of the deal.

Thanks for the notice mrmedora as I almost forgot about it.

I put in for all three once again for the wife and I but wouldn't be at all surprised if my son draws even though it is only his second time applying. Sure would like to draw one of these years.

NDGF website says the drawing is to be held in early to mid-April.

This is about as "mid" as it gets but no results up yet.

ND results are up. Not drawn for all three. No problem though, the fall is already looking to be a good one with a bunch of other states left to post results.

I think it's about time MT showed me some love with a sheep tag!

E 4 ANY ELK SUCCESFUL!!!

I could do a stinking backflip right now. Did this hunt back in 2000 with my sister and helped her get an elk. I can't wait. Great excuse to buy a new rifle and teach my 3 year old how to camp!!

E 4 ANY ELK SUCCESFUL!!!

I could do a stinking backflip right now. Did this hunt back in 2000 with my sister and helped her get an elk. I can't wait. Great excuse to buy a new rifle and teach my 3 year old how to camp!!

Congratulations! I am looking forward to the story and pics.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chamoy
Back