ND Antelope lottery results

I didn't know a non resident could even apply for this tag. There are some stud goats in ND and they are all pretty tame!!!

i get a kick out of the people that are surprised by getting turned down .... there was only 400 tags roughly and over 6k people applied.... and the ND deer tag system too , people act like they won the lottery if they draw a mule deer tag .... heck im a nd resident and I hunt mule deer every year ..... in Montana..... way more public land and basically guaranteed a tag , for now atleast. The ND game and fish is a joke. Must be fun to hunt around the oil tankers and wells . and not to mention the traffic. and no im not a road hunter.

After 8 years of waiting for our muley tags I wont lie it felt good to get one. And yes it is like winning the lottery because it is a lottery system lol. As far as the oil and the traffic that all depends where you go when I had my ND elk tag in 2013 I didn't have any problems with traffic and the oil tankers didn't affect my hunting any. I have been out there since and still haven't had any issues.

After 8 years of waiting for our muley tags I wont lie it felt good to get one. And yes it is like winning the lottery because it is a lottery system lol. As far as the oil and the traffic that all depends where you go when I had my ND elk tag in 2013 I didn't have any problems with traffic and the oil tankers didn't affect my hunting any. I have been out there since and still haven't had any issues.

Ok . And good luck to you hope you get a nice buck . For me it's simple , I love to hunt , I have a good job that allows me to be able to spend the time to hunt a lot so I'm going to have a buck tag every year one way or another even if that means out of state most years . Again , good luck jamen , and to all who drew antelope tags . I love antelope :D

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back