Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

NASCAR Fantasy 2023

Now for some bad news. I am going to give it until Thursday evening for the last player to get their money in and showing to the head office. We were all told 4 weeks. This is 5. I hate being the bad guy but it isn't right to let it slide when everyone else followed the rules. If you aren't showing as paid you will get booted from the team. As commissioner it's up to me to control things and this is a not so nice thing for me to do. BUT, we all knew it from the beginning and it was on us to comply or not. We lost 2 players because they wanted a payout for the entry fee. If we lose one for not wanting to spend $5 so be it.

Now that I actually looked I hope I DON'T get the trophy! @BigHornRam currently has that honor. I came pretty close today! I've got one heck of a hole to climb out of. And next week is a road course. Yippee...
Nah, you’re not as buried as I was to start last season and it worked out alright!

Curious to see the road course with the new package and without the stage cautions

Aaaand, he's back. He sent me an email saying he paid and needed the password. He's not a Hunttalk member but since he paid up and has played with us all along I let him back in. Didn't feel right saying it was a closed league and to buzz off. I did let him know about being private and next year he wouldn't be playing. I'll change the password if we do it again next year.

Took a chance on Taylor to save a use for someone else later. And he's done ok filling in for Elliott so far. I guess I need Dinger to have a bad day.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hamms12oz
Back