Caribou Gear Tarp

NASCAR Fantasy 2023

Sure thought Blaney was going to the lead. Brad was always in the top 10 and then got shafted. Almost picked him.

So close!!
Close enough that you won this week! Good job! Finally had a veteran beat the newbies. I even managed to get my head out of my ass and pull a 3rd place finish out of it. Those last few laps really changed things around.

Hopefully we say goodbye to Danica now. :rolleyes:

Close enough that you won this week! Good job! Finally had a veteran beat the newbies. I even managed to get my head out of my ass and pull a 3rd place finish out of it. Those last few laps really changed things around.

Hopefully we say goodbye to Danica now. :rolleyes:
My wife talked the whole race about how annoying she is, it’s probably worse since she followed Tony and he had pretty much killed it!

I also think they still have some tweaking to do to get this car right for short tracks. Thank goodness for that late caution, otherwise that race was rough to watch (for me anyways). I don’t want a wreck fest but some cautions and restarts help plus it’s be nice to see some green flag passes. I think the only time anyone took the lead other than a restart/pit road was Harvick late in the race

I’m almost as shocked at how Toyota has run this far. (ford has also had issues) I’m sure they’ll figure it out but it’s surprising! I’m sure Kyle isn’t too upset about it… 😂

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hamms12oz
Back